I just want to say that although I am ridiculously awesome and at times scarily able to predict things, I am not a mind reader. If you stand there with no paperwork staring at me like an idiot I simply assume that is the case and go on with my life. If you need help, if you have a question, you have to speak you have to ask because I have too much other crap to attend to, like eating brownies and finding bigger bandaids...Also if there is a door that has people on the other side who work at the place you are spending money at walk on in (unless someplace it specifically states to not walk in said door/area) and say hello how are you and we will say grrrreat what can we do for you today and things will go much more smoothly. don't just stand outside the door and don't act like its sonic and just sit in your car either, get up off your lazy ass and politely seek assistance.
Just a reminder for those of you who feel better after yelling at innocent people for things that arent their fault...you handed a stranger a paper with your name address and phone number on it then called them names because you waited 6 months to pick up an order so it was gone and there are ALOT of crazy folks out there that snap for no reason, just think what they might do now that you gave them one. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment